U3 in USA

Su un blog americano antifemminista parlano di noi

« Older   Newer »

1. ventiluglio

User deleted

http://counterfem.blogspot.com/

Uomini3000
    In a recent CF post, I spoke of the Italian MRA organization Uomini3000, whose website a commenter had brought to my attention. As noted, I was particularly pleased and impressed by the official party platform which U3000 has published in the Italian language, here: http://www.uomini3000.it/188.htm

Since writing the CF post in question, I have secured an English translation of the U3000 platform (titled PRINCIPI E FINALITA'), and with the kind permission of U3000 I am making this available, in PDF format, to readers of the Counter-Feminist:

http://tinyurl.com/6ckt3h

For the record, I can discover nothing in this document that any reasonable person ought to find morally compromising or controversial in any way. The points are clearly thought-out, clearly laid out, and are such that whoever might wish to formulate a case against them would be arguing on difficult terrain. The authors of the U3000 platform have fashioned their statement in a way that offers no easy targets: only the scoffers, reactionaries and flingers of mud could hope to practice their craft here, but we know that such people will launch their missiles anywhere, any time, at anything at all which merely unsettles their emotions—that is par for the course!

In short, the U3000 platform has what I call a non-exceptionable surface or, as some might say, a teflon-coated surface: it is righteous and reasonable; it is limited to essentials; it is purged of the extraneous and superfluous. It offers, I submit, a robust, coherent and highly stable organizing principle for a movement—one that allows for future adaptations while at the same time putting such a clear ideological face upon the movement that no adversary can dishonestly "supply" that face by methods of willful misinterpretation or imputation.

I share Uomini3000's PRINCIPI E FINALITA' with my readers as a model for study and emulation, as a working demonstration of how politics ought to be done—even if such "politics" (thus far) extends to nothing greater than the rhetorical buzzosphere of the worldwide web. You've got to begin somewhere, and it is never too early to master your trade.

2. Tex6969

User deleted

Azz,,... che complimenti, mi sento orgoglioso del nostro lavoro !!!

3. LesPaul

User deleted

Chiedo solo una cosa:

X COLORO CHE POSTANO IN INGLESE:

Per favore, visto che non tutti lo parlano (io lo parlo ma ci sono molti che non conoscono tale lingua, lo so per certo) sarebbe possibile pubblicare sia la versione originale che una traduzione a fianco approntata all'uopo???
    Eventualmente, se non si può farlo poiché manca il tempo, la si potrebbe anche differire, basta approntarla, comunque. E' importante.

Il messaggio deve raggiungere tutti gli utenti, non solo alcuni!

4. ninonino1

User deleted

ok provvedo subito allora

5. bartali

User deleted

CITAZIONE (ninonino1 @ 10/12/2008, 13:50)
    ok provvedo subito allora

beh?

6. ninonino1

User deleted

avevo postato qualcosa nella lingua della perfida albione in altro topic, per cui ho colto l'invito a provvedere in tal senso.

7. -Julius-

User deleted

vabbè chissà che traduzioni fanno
    dall ' italiano all' inglese.....

si perderanno quasi tutto il senso del discorso.....

8. ninonino1

User deleted

e perche dovrebbero tradurre male? in ogni caso, io son traduttore, se ve fidate.

9. FactoryCA

User deleted

Your manifesto is more popular than you think. I agree with Fidelbogen, and have posted the English translation on my little blog. It deserves to become the central principles of the MRM, I hope many more people take it up and post it.

A more concise, clearer translation might be in order for international use, but the work the translator has already put in was likely a big task.

I wish I knew Italian (or anything other than English), but in the meantime I've translated this via Babelfish (probably poorly) for better understanding.

Kudos, good work. You folks deserve a big pat on the back.

Il vostro manifesto è più popolare di pensate. Sono d'accordo con Fidelbogen ed ho inviato la traduzione in inglese sul mio piccolo blog.

Merita di trasformarsi in nei principi centrali del MRM, spero che molta altra gente prenda esso ed il post-it. Una traduzione più concisa e più chiara potrebbe essere in modo che uso internazionale, ma il lavoro che il traduttore già ha messo dentro era probabile una grande operazione.

Desidero che abbia conosciuto l'italiano (o qualche cosa tranne l'inglese), ma nel frattempo I' la VE ha tradotto questa via Babelfish (probabilmente male) per migliore comprensione. Prestigio, buon lavoro. Gente meritate un grande picchiettio sulla parte posteriore.

10. bartali

User deleted

A questo punto penso sia il caso di fornire una versione in lingua inglese sul sito.

I think is a good idea add an english version on U3000 site.

11. COSMOS1

User deleted

:cry:

temo che noi siamo due volte handicappati

1 xkè m 2 xkè latini

devo ammettere che le d hanno + facilità x le lingue e di fatto noi latini siamo tra i peggiori "assimilatori" di lingue straniere

sarebbe interessante chiedere a Dag Tessore come ha fatto lui

sul web gira una leggenda che una volta aal'università gli si sedette accanto uno studente iraniano e che nel mentre aiutava l'altro ad impratichirsi con l'italiano, lui si imparò l'iraniano... :blink:

molto interessato

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (ventiluglio @ 9/12/2008, 23:57)
    http://counterfem.blogspot.com/

Uomini3000
    In a recent CF post, I spoke of the Italian MRA organization Uomini3000, whose website a commenter had brought to my attention. As noted, I was particularly pleased and impressed by the official party platform which U3000 has published in the Italian language, here: http://www.uomini3000.it/188.htm

Since writing the CF post in question, I have secured an English translation of the U3000 platform (titled PRINCIPI E FINALITA'), and with the kind permission of U3000 I am making this available, in PDF format, to readers of the Counter-Feminist:

For the record, I can discover nothing in this document that any reasonable person ought to find morally compromising or controversial in any way. The points are clearly thought-out, clearly laid out, and are such that whoever might wish to formulate a case against them would be arguing on difficult terrain. The authors of the U3000 platform have fashioned their statement in a way that offers no easy targets: only the scoffers, reactionaries and flingers of mud could hope to practice their craft here, but we know that such people will launch their missiles anywhere, any time, at anything at all which merely unsettles their emotions—that is par for the course!

In short, the U3000 platform has what I call a non-exceptionable surface or, as some might say, a teflon-coated surface: it is righteous and reasonable; it is limited to essentials; it is purged of the extraneous and superfluous. It offers, I submit, a robust, coherent and highly stable organizing principle for a movement—one that allows for future adaptations while at the same time putting such a clear ideological face upon the movement that no adversary can dishonestly "supply" that face by methods of willful misinterpretation or imputation.

I share Uomini3000's PRINCIPI E FINALITA' with my readers as a model for study and emulation, as a working demonstration of how politics ought to be done—even if such "politics" (thus far) extends to nothing greater than the rhetorical buzzosphere of the worldwide web. You've got to begin somewhere, and it is never too early to master your trade.

In un recente post CF, ho parlato dell' organizzazione italiana UOMINI 3000, il cui website ha richiamato la mia attenzione. Come ho fatto presente, sono stato particolarmente colpito dalla piattaforma ufficiale che U3000 ha pubblicato in lingua italiana, qui :
    http://www.uomini3000.it/188.htm

Da quando ho iniziato a scrivere il CF post in questione, ho preparato una versione in inglese della piattaforma di U3000 (Principi e finalità) e col permesso del sito la sto rendendo disponibile in formato PDF, ai lettori anti-femministi:

Per la cronaca, non ravviso niente in questo documento che ogni persona ragionevole possa trovare moralmente compromettente o controverso da ogni punto di vista. I punti fondanti sono chiaramente elaborati, esposti, e in modo tale che chiunque volesse formulare un dibattito contro di loro, si troverebbe in un terreno difficile. Gli autori del web hanno plasmato la loro base fondante in un modo tale che non espone dei bersagli facili; solo i dileggiatori , reazionari e gli insozzatori potrebbero sperare di fare i loro soliti giochetti , ma sappiamo bene che quel tipo di persone lancia i suoi strali ovunque, in ogni momento, a chiunque cerchi di minarli emotivamente. E' naturale! *
    In sintesi, la piattaforma del web ha quello che io chiamo ( ?* ) è giusta e ragionevole, si limita all' essenziale, è spurgata di tutto ciò che è estraneo e superfluo. Offre un robusto, coerente ed altamente stabile principio organizzativo per un movimento – ciò permette dei futuri adattamenti mentre allo stesso tempo espone una chiara impostazione che nessun movimento potrebbe disonestamente fingere di fraintendere o su cui aver qualcosa da ridire.

Voglio condividere PRINCIPI E FINALITA' di U3000 coi lettori come modello di studio ed emulazione, come una dimostrazione di come le politiche dovrebbero essere fatte, anche se queste (nella loro accezione più vasta) dovessero estendersi a nulla di più di una retorica da blogosfera. Ma devi iniziare da qualche parte, e non è mai troppo presto per iniziare il cammino* .

* Parti che non ho potuto tradurre in modo perfettamente letterale (ho cercato di rendere il senso) o che non ho proprio potuto tradurre neanche in modo approssimativo.

Edited by e-manuel - 18/12/2008, 16:02

13. Tuberobeareno

User deleted

I think you are thinking like sukrat, but I think you should cover the other side of the topic in the post too...

12 replies since 9/12/2008, 23:57   514 views